Dr. Isabel Northington
PT, DTP, Cert. DN, Cert. SMT, C/NDT
Diploma in Osteopractic
CEO / Physical Therapy Director
Education and Certifications
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Loma Linda University in Southern California
- Bachelor's of Science from Houston Baptist University with a double major in Biology & Psychology
- Certification in Neuro-Developmental Treatment
- Trained in John F. Barnes Myofascial Release
- Residency in Advanced Manual Therapy from Southwestern University in Dallas, Texas
- Diploma in Osteopractic from the American Academy of Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Certified in spinal manipulation
- Certified in dry needling
- Certified physical therapy clinical instructor
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellow in Training through the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the Texas Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association
Dr. Northington has a passion for God, a passion for her family, and a love for healing people through her gift and profession of Physical Therapy. Dr. Northington appreciates that her patients feel comfortable enough to call her "Bellah" and she is known for her love and ability to accept and work towards healing the most difficult diagnoses.
Dr. Northington connects on a personal level with her patients. This makes patient compliance a thing of the past because, with Dr. Northington, compliance on the patient's part becomes a fruitful partnership that encourages healing. Dr. Northington enjoys working with patients of all ages and all types of diagnoses. She loves learning and growing holistically and is committed to being a "student for life". She is in the process of completing a fellowship program through the American Academy of Manual Therapy, focusing her studies further in Spinal Manipulation and Dry Needling.
A Personal Note
She has a passion for health and wellness, enjoys CrossFit, triathlons, bodybuilding, and running. She loves spending time with 2 sons, traveling, and enjoying new life experiences.