Dr. Teresa Renner
PT, DPT, Cert. VRS
Education and Certification
- Certified in Vestibular Rehabilitation 2020
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Rockhurst University in May 2019.
- Certified in Kinesiotaping through RockTape 2017
- Certified Personal Trainer in March 2018
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise and Sports Science from Rockhurst University in December 2015
Dr. Teresa Renner, PT, DPT joins our staff from St. Louis, Missouri after working as a traveling Physical Therapist in the Texas area.
After graduation, Dr. Renner found herself in the Killeen area, following her soon-to-be husband who is stationed at Ft. Hood. Dr. Renner's love of the profession developed at a young age, as she had always known she wanted to be in the medical field. When she had the opportunity to shadow a physical therapist in high school, she knew she wanted to develop the same rapport with her patients. It was at that point that she devoted herself to learning everything she could to become the best clinician possible. At present, she is a Certified Personal Trainer as well as a Licensed Physical Therapist. She enjoys teaching her patients a new way to view being active as well as empower them to maintain a healthy lifestyle even after discharge. She is an avid kickboxer, hiker and lover of all things outdoors. Her favorite after-work hobby is taking her dog, Nova, on long walks to decompress from the day.